Our growing Waggle community believes that pets should not be put down simply because a family is without financial resources. We can help you reach the greater pet-loving population, but it begins with your commitment to sharing your own story. Only by spreading your pet’s campaign with your family, friends, local community and beyond can you hope to succeed in raising the funds you need.
Articles in this section
- Apply for Financial Assistance
- Can Waggle Help Me?
- Does Waggle do the fundraising for me?
- Does my veterinarian need to participate on Waggle?
- Can I join Waggle as a pet guardian even if my veterinarian is not a Waggle Partner?
- Why did my vet receive less than the amount raised?
- Can I seek to raise more funds than my estimate?
- Why hasn't my campaign started?
- My estimate exceeds Waggle's $2,000 cap. How do I proceed?
- What if I don't have any money to take my pet to the veterinarian?