Most all campaigns take time to raise funds needed and depends on the active participation of the pet guardian. It will also take time for the payment process to complete. Accordingly, we strongly advise pet guardians to seek immediate treatment and make payment arrangements with their veterinary providers. Oftentimes, veterinary practices will refund/credit pet owners with funds later raised on Waggle.
Articles in this section
- Apply for Financial Assistance
- Can Waggle Help Me?
- Does Waggle do the fundraising for me?
- Does my veterinarian need to participate on Waggle?
- Can I join Waggle as a pet guardian even if my veterinarian is not a Waggle Partner?
- Why did my vet receive less than the amount raised?
- Can I seek to raise more funds than my estimate?
- Why hasn't my campaign started?
- My estimate exceeds Waggle's $2,000 cap. How do I proceed?
- What if I don't have any money to take my pet to the veterinarian?