Sorry, no. The maximum amount of funds sought cannot exceed the total on the estimate/invoice provided by your veterinarian.
Articles in this section
- Apply for Financial Assistance
- Can Waggle Help Me?
- Does Waggle do the fundraising for me?
- Does my veterinarian need to participate on Waggle?
- Can I join Waggle as a pet guardian even if my veterinarian is not a Waggle Partner?
- Why did my vet receive less than the amount raised?
- Can I seek to raise more funds than my estimate?
- Why hasn't my campaign started?
- My estimate exceeds Waggle's $2,000 cap. How do I proceed?
- What if I don't have any money to take my pet to the veterinarian?