Waggle pays veterinary hospitals as fast as possible but can take up to 30 days. We ask that you first reach out to your veterinarian before contacting Waggle to confirm receipt of funds.
Articles in this section
- Funds held in escrow
- How do I get funds to my veterinarian as quickly as possible?
- How soon does my hospital get paid?
- Does the veterinary practice need to provide banking information to Waggle?
- After my campaign has closed, how do I get funds raised raised to my veterinarian?
- Why hasn’t payment been sent to the veterinary practice?
- Has payment been released to the veterinary hospital?
- Can an invoice be submitted vie email?
- Can you send a check rather than e-payment?
- My vet does not accept 3rd party payments. What do I do?