You will first need an estimate or invoice from your veterinarian to complete your campaign setup. Our team cannot begin unless the document has been provided. If you are unable to visit a veterinarian, we suggest contacting your local humane society or animal shelter since they may offer reduced cost care or vouchers to use at your local practice.
Articles in this section
- Apply for Financial Assistance
- Can Waggle Help Me?
- Does Waggle do the fundraising for me?
- Does my veterinarian need to participate on Waggle?
- Can I join Waggle as a pet guardian even if my veterinarian is not a Waggle Partner?
- Why did my vet receive less than the amount raised?
- Can I seek to raise more funds than my estimate?
- Why hasn't my campaign started?
- My estimate exceeds Waggle's $2,000 cap. How do I proceed?
- What if I don't have any money to take my pet to the veterinarian?