In our experience, the most important factor contributing to the success of your fundraising effort will be the videos and pictures you provide!
Images that have an emotional appeal are extremely important in your campaign.
We highly encourage you to:
- Provide one video as it can have the greatest impact with your potential donors
- Upload as many photos as possible (max 8)
Our Suggested Tips
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape)
- Pictures that show a sense of urgency, are compelling and have an emotional appeal will generate the greatest attention
- Include happy pics that show your pet at his/her best
- Center the pet's head or face in the image when selecting and cropping your pictures
- Go to them – get down on your pet's level and focus on the eyes and expressions
- Get rid of background clutter that can be distracting
- Ensure natural lighting, if possible and avoid backlighting
- Use both hands to keep the camera smooth and steady
- Include yourself or children with your pet. The more heartwarming, the better